Tuesday, February 9, 2016

January 11, 2016

Dear Family,

Well I'm emailing on a computer because i have to get a new ipad! Craziness it is. We have a new investigator named Rob Perkins, his wife is a member and he has been coming to church forever, and now he finally wants to be baptized! just happens to be with us i guess. The ward is super excited about it. and it all came definitely not from us! It is a pure blessing.

We have a zone conference and zone meeting this week, and we are getting pretty close as a zone. that is the best part of the day man when we work together and have success together. It's sad because Elder Adamson broke his collar bone and has to get surgery when we were playing flag football. He did get my flag though.. And I broke my iPad, and sister Christianson, who went in the MTC with me, also has a broken iPad! It is a broken year folks so get ready for it! I'm not gonna write too long today so I apologize, but i do know that the savior lives. We had a cool meet and greet with the stake presidency and Brother Beauchamp in my ward who is high councilor over missionary work. They taught about the atonement and let us ask many deep questions and i love it! You learn a bunch. I am looking forward to a week of a lot of new lessons! Love you guys!

Elder Janson


No comments:

Post a Comment